Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, it has been nearly a month since I have posted. Not that I haven't had things to blog about. I have tried new candy recipes, made a couple of rag quilt purses and have been quite busy. But I just couldn't seem to bring myself to sit down and blog about any of it!!! For that matter I rarely use my computer at home anymore. It wasn't until about a week ago that the light bulb went on and I figured out why I don't want to use the computer at home anymore.

WORK!!!! My job has become so computer intensive that when I get home I don't even want to look at the computer!! I didn't even figure this out on my own. One of my coworkers commented on our new "program" at work and how we have to spend so much more time on it now, that he never goes on the the computer at home anymore!!! That was when it hit me and I realized why I don't like to go mine either!

That being said, I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!!!! Hope you are baking, having fun with your family and friends and enjoying every day of the Christmas season!!!!

I do hope to develop a balance on my computer use sometime in the near future so I can get back to blogging about fun stuff again!!!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Tina. I hope you are yours are having happy holidays. Peace joy and love are wished for you today and always.

    My job requires the use of the computer all day long too, but blogging is my down time and I enjoy it too much to stay away.

    Did you take a picture of the rag quilt purses? Have a great rest of the year. Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a nice sweet comment when I first saw this post but I don't know what happened, it disappeared! Sorry Tina....I'm just so glad you haven't given up on your computer at home, we need your inspiration!!! Hope Christmas was awesome at your house and your many plans for the New Year are fun and successful. I know you're planning the trip for your Mom & Dad's 50th and also a wedding for you and John! Wow..that's a busy 2011! Love n hugs, Jul~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, I am sorry I didn't post a pic of the rag purse. I will try to make another one soon and post pictures and the link for the tutorial.
    Julia thanks for the comment! I sure am going to be busy this year!

    ReplyDelete