Thanks to my craft sister Julia, I have my Valentine craft mojo going!!
She sent me a picture of Hershey nuggets dressed up in scrapbooking paper and put into pretzel stick bags.
Items needed for this project:
6 Hershey nuggets per bag
Pretzel bags (found at Joannes or Michaels in the cake decorating section)
2 to 3 colors/patterns scrapbookking paper
1. cut 6 strips 1" X 3" of paper to wrap the nuggets with. Wrap paper around nuggets and glue or tape closed.
2. cut 1 piece of paper 2 3/8" X 6" and score at 1/2" on both long sides so you end up with a long sleeve that folds up on the sides. This holds 6 nuggets.
3. cut 1 piece of paper 2 1/2" X 4" and score at 2" on the long side, fold in half.
4. place 6 wrapped nuggets on the sleeve and slide this into the pretzel bag, fold the top of the bag over
5. staple the 2 1/2" X 4" paper over the top of the bag
6. embellish however your little heart desires
This is what you end up with! Very cute, very sweet :) This project can be used for any occasion or holiday. Easy and cute, my two favorite things!!!!