Saturday, January 21, 2012

It is better to give than to receive

It has been sooo long since I posted last! I am sorry and I am guilty of taking ideas from pinterest.com and my crafty blog friends but giving nothing in return.
I have only been making time to load my pinterest boards with recipes and craft ideas and whatever else I can find. I must admit I believe I have become a pinterest addict.
Ignoring facebook and pretty much only spending time to check emails and pinterest.

Since my last post I married my wonderful husband John, celebrated Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year without sharing one thing!
It is not that there is nothing to share, I have just been selfish and taking but not giving back.
That being said I promise to start sharing again.
I will start by telling you that our wedding in Monterey/Pacific Grove was beautiful! We could not have asked for more beautiful weather! It was a simple ceremony at Lovers Point followed by a delicious lunch at Fandangos in Pacific Grove. Although it was a very small wedding it was beautiful!
I have since kept busy with family and friends, exercise, crafting, baking, cooking, shopping, and so on! Now I will find time to share with you some of the great recipes I am trying, as well as clever ideas and the crafts that I make.
I start today by sharing a clever idea I found at pinterest. The idea is another use for a kitchen item.
This 3 tiered dish was purchased at Kohl's and was intended for the kitchen, however I chose to use it on the vanity to hold my makeup and skin care products. It looks clean and sleek!

I will be back soon to share all the Valentine things I have been making!

I hope your 2012 is off to a good start!
Cheers!
Tina

2 comments:

  1. Tina ENJOY this time you are not just taking... I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back Tina! I'm guilty too, I've been slow at posting to my blog the last month too. I think Christmas was just too much, too old for all the obligations of the season! I love it, but procrastinate and have so many last minute things to do. Time just flies when you're having fun! Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete