Thursday, August 16, 2012

Framed Scrapbook page for my dad

I must confess that I have never been a fan of the scrapbooking pages.  I have so many photos that I become overwhelmed at the thought of putting just a few photos per page.  Way too much work for me!!
 At Patty Bennett's quarterly meeting in June we made this scrapbook page.  I liked the elements but I just brought it home and tucked it away.  Then I saw that my friend Julia used hers to showcase some very special photos of a relative.  Very good idea!  Still didn't catch on.
Then in an effort to cheer up my dad who has been under the weather I grabbed a few photos of his family from the 1940's! and put them onto the scrapbook page.  I found an 8 X 8 shadowbox at Walmart, framed it and voila! a very sentimental gift!
So you see my friends scrapbook pages aren't for photo books only! They make very special gifts!
 Contact me if you would like information on putting this page together.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Be inspired to create!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment