Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween Banner - Happy Fall!!!!

Even though Fall officially began last week, I had already decorated the inside of our house for Fall/Halloween on September 1st.
I didn't do any outside decorating until this weekend.  I didn't want to embarrass my son, who thought I was crazy decorating on September 1st.  Guess he just doesn't quite understand how much I love fall and Halloween! :)
I digress, I actually am writing this post to share with you a cute little banner I made for the mantle.
Of course I used all of my handy Stampin' Up tools for this project and I think it came out really cute!

Here is what I used:
Morning Post Alphabet Stamps
2-3/8" scallop circle punch
1-1/4" circle punch
Spider Web embossing folder
Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die Cut
Calypso Coral Bakers Twine
1/2" scallops dots ribbon Basic Black
Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series Paper
(adhesive - dimensionals)
I love banners! Making this one was fun! 
If you want more info, want me to make one for you or teach you how to make your own, please leave a comment with the best way to contact you or send me an email.

Have a great week!
Be inspired to create!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Great job Tina. Love your banner. I just got the new alphabet set, love it!

    ReplyDelete