Friday, February 1, 2013

Recycled Jars for Valentines Day

Not sure what was going on, but I was having a problem downloading photos for the blog.  I was so bummed because I have been making so many cute Valentines!
Well finally looks like the problem is solved. Yea!!!
Here are some empty honey jars I have been saving to re use. 
With my Stampin' Up tools including retired Christmas fabric I put these cuties together.
Fill them with candy and there you have a cute little Valentines gift!

I know that I am not a consistent blogger, but I will be catching up with all the photos I can download again! :)

I hope you have had a great week and that you have some fun plans for Super Bowl Sunday!
Have a great weekend!
And as always if you would like more details about this project please leave me a comment and a way to get in contact with you.

Be inspired to create!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tina, those came out really cute. I really like the red, it just seems to 'pop' out at ya. Beautiful job. Glad your puter and pictures decided to like each other again! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete