Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!!

Call me silly, but once you step onto Main Street in Disneyland, you have to be happy!!! The fun music playing, the atmosphere, you can't help but smile and wonder what ride you are going to run off to first for a Fastpass!!!!
My parents, neices, my children and I just got back from 4 days of Disneyland and California Adventure. We all had a wonderful time!!! Don't know why this photo is so small but here is our little groupHere is my son being his silly self! He wore this hat everyday! So I guess he got his moneys worth!
Here is the whole group of kids ready to go onto Toy Story Mania in California Adventure. A very fun ride! You play virtual arcade games in 3D!




Just gotta love Tigger and Pooh!!


I have never sat directly in front of the Castle at night for fireworks. If you have never seen it, it is a definite must! It was beautiful!!!!


OK, back to reality. Hmmm, what crafts do I need to make for Easter?
Hope you are all doing well! Have a great evening!

2 comments:

  1. I'm envious, sure looks like you all had a blast! Welcome back home and I hope you came up with some great crafting ideas while relaxing with Minnie (and Mickey)! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I've been to DisneyWorld three times -- once with my family growing up, once with my ex-husband and once when Yusef was about a year and a half. How could you not have fun? Hope you are getting back into the swing of things. Take care and best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete