Tuesday, July 13, 2010

3 cool things to share! Blogging madness!!!!

Wow! I went from barely posting at all to having so many cool things to share that I squeeze 3 posts into 1!!!

First I must thank Emily at Bunch of Scrap for making me the coolest basket liner for my bike!!!
Here is the finished product lined nicely in my Bell basket!!!

Emilie wasn't sure of her sewing skills, but check out the matching zippered pouch she made with the leftover fabric. I am so impressed!!!! I don't even sew, let alone figure out how to deal with a zipper!!! Great job! I say thanks thanks thanks for sewing for me! I may hot have any sewing experience, however I know my way around paper and ribbon :)
I saw the tutorial for this purse over at Card Scraps Blog. I didn't think it looked too difficult so I gave it a try last night. I was right, not too difficult at all!!! Luckily, I had the top note and scallop die cuts from Stampin' Up. Just needed the adhesive, ribbon and embellishments and voila!! a cute little purse!!! I think these would look so cool in leopard and zebra print paper!!! I wish I had a luncheon or shower coming up to make these for!!! Anyone need some for a special occasion? I would love to make them!!!!
Lastly, just something cool to share! Did I tell you I love Chinese Lanterns? Well I do.
When we had my daughters high school graduation party I decorated the backyard with them.
I found these nice bright colored nylon lanterns in the Avon catalog of all places! These lanterns take 2 AAA batteries. They look really cool in the trees. When summer is over I will remove the batteries and store them away until next summer.

Hope you are having a great week!



1 comment:

  1. You did a great job once again Tina, everything is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing and hope your week has been awesome. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete