Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Getting Ready for Halloween! :)

Yes I know I should have weeded this little pumpkin patch a little better before I took the pic, but too late now.
This little triangle was a weed and junk patch not too long ago. Thanks to some hard work from John, Zach and myself we are now down to a minimum on the weeds and zero on the junk.
This is now my little pumpkin patch. This is the first garden I have ever had.
I have been watering these little babies every morning for the last month. I had to be out of town for a couple of days, so when I called to check on my kids everyday I also checked to be sure my pumpkin babies were being watered and that they were still alive.
Hoping for some nice big pumpkins this fall!!!
Fall/Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. I become inspired to craft and decorate!! So I guess I am off to an early start this year! Hope to have some crafts going on real soon!!!
Come back later to see how my crop comes out :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your plants look nice and healthy. You should have plenty of pumpkins by the time Halloween rolls around! You're yard looks great ~ a few weeds don't hurt, makes you know the ground is nice and healthy!! Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tina the farmer!!! Is there nothing you can't do??????????? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete