Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Super Easy Favors!!!

I really like it when I find a new use for a crafting tool I already have!!!
Thanks to Patty http://www.pattystamps.typepad.com/pattys_stamping_spot/2012/02/scallop-square-box-instructions.html for showing me another use for my square scallop die.

I had been looking for favor ideas for an upcoming baby shower, and luncheon. These are so easy, that I probably will make a 2nd favor for each event! Aren't these adorable? I am really loving the baby shower box! Can't wait to make all the other craft goodies for that baby shower!
The butterfly box will be the theme for my mother in laws upcoming luncheon.
I love making favors !!! (I also used embossing folders - the pin dot for the baby, and vintage wallpaper for the butterfly)

Have a great week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those turned out so cute Tina, great job. Thanks for giving my upline Patty a link, she's awesome isn't she. We did the little boxes at our upline meeting this month, too cute! I love the little onesie, so precious. Keep up the great work! Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete