Thursday, June 14, 2012

Votive embellishing for the party!

Hello!  Been a while since I have blogged. Life has been pretty busy for me lately!
I have lots of projects to work on, but with the kids baseball, softball and graduations, not much time for me to create!  However I do see some free time in the horizon!!

My daughter Valerie graduated from CSU Monterey Bay last month, and my niece Shelby graduated from high school last Friday.  (I am so proud of these young women!)
Our family is having a big party for them this Saturday. 
I have put together some citronella votives for the party.
Stampin' Up's new catalog just came out June 1st and this cool Elegant Butterfly punch is one of the new items.  So I punched some pretty butterflies out and added a little rhinestone that has been colored with a sharpie and put them on the votive cups with a glue dot!
And there you have it a snazzy little candle holder!!!

I can't wait to start making more projects with all the new stamps and tools on my wish list!

Be back soon!  Enjoy your weekend and stay cool!  It is supposed to be over 100 degrees here on Saturday YUCK!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice Tina, love the little colored embellishments too. Those butterflies sure come out cute!

    ReplyDelete