Thursday, June 28, 2012

My little craft zone

I don't know about your house, but at our house with baseball bags, shoes, rubbermaid containers, bikes, skateboards, music equipment and so on, we find it very diffcult to keep our garage neat and tidy!
Since we don't have a spare room that  I can use as an office/craft room, I have to carve out a little "zone" in the garage.
Last sunday John and I straightened up the garage and I started to re organize my craft supplies and tidy up my craft area.  John also set me up with some items for entertainment while I am out there.
Can you see the little TV?  He also hooked up a DVD player since we don't have cable in the garage and put my little stereo up there too. 
And I am happy to report that with the re organization and my inspiration from the Stampin' Up meeting last Saturday I have been creating!! I put the Along Came Polly DVD in and get to crafting!
Where do you get to craft?  Do you have some good organization tips?

Hope you are having a good week and have a fabulous weekend!
Be inspired to create!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a craft zone. My supplies are all over the place. Literally in every room. In boxes, cupboards, drawers, baskets. I haven't done paper crafting in a while because it's too hard to figure out where everything is. My plan was to get organized this summer and set up a desk and shelves along one wall in our tv room. I started the project months ago but it is yet to be complete. Not sure the desk will work out but at least if I could get most supplies in one place it would be easier to craft. Good for you setting up an area just for you. Makes it so much easier to be inspired and get to work. Have fun! Have a great weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete