Monday, July 23, 2012

Stampin' up 2012 Convention--AWESOME!

I am having a hard time trying to determine what the best part of my little Salt Lake City getaway was:

1. Good times with my good friends who share my love of Stampin' up
(from left to right me, Judy, Dawn, Julia)

2. The wonderful speakers, demonstrations and workshops

3. The oodles of ideas that I was able to photograph
4.  All the great stamp sets and other goodies I brought home
5. Coming home to a wonderful husband who had this sitting on the counter for me.

I just don't know, I can't decide, because they were all so great!
In addition we were able to visit Temple City and see Katherine Jenkins sing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir (amazing!) and tour the Temple City grounds, had a fabulous 3 course meal at Christopher's,  had Margaritas and delicious Mexican food at the Blue Iguana and shopped at the new City Creek Center. What a beautiful place!

I had such a wonderful time!  I laughed til I cried with my friends, I learned valuable lessons for business as well as life, and I was inspired!  It was amazing and I can't wait to go again next year!!!

Be inspired to create
Tina

2 comments:

  1. Wow Tina, what a blast. You and Dawn were so much fun ~ can hardly wait until next year!!!

    ReplyDelete