Sunday, December 2, 2012

Getting my craft on for Christmas!

 Hello There!  I sure hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
 In addition to a wonderful Thanksgiving with family, I also had a week off with my husband.  We went to Monterey for a few days and then we did some Christmas shopping and this n that.  It was a wonderful week!  I am sad that I have to go back to work tomorrow! :(

In addition to our little getaway I have also been getting a start on my Christmas creations for giving!
I used the Stampin' Up fancy favor bigz die cut to start these little boxes off.   With some texture added to the card stock, punches, die cuts, and a couple of stamps I came up with these! 
They will be filled with Churro Chex Mix (a recipe I found on Pinterest). 
I want to fill a big basket with lots of goodies packed into my Stampin' Up creations to take to the party.

I love Christmas!  Keeping in mind the reason for the season, I also love all of the decorations and all the craftiness and baking and candy making I get to do!
Do you have a favorite item or treat that you make for Christmas?


Have a great day!  Stay dry my Northern California friends!  The rain has been crazy this morning!  Waiting for a break in the weather so I can go to the grocery store.

Be inspired to create!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Tina ~ the family will love them! Glad you and John had a chance to get away, lucky you! Monterey is awesome...

    ReplyDelete