Thursday, December 13, 2012

Simple Christmas Cards

Hello there!  Hard to believe we are just a little over a week away from Christmas.  Are you ready?
I am getting pretty close.  I think I am actually done with my shopping and non profit projects.
I look forward to baking and making goodies next weekend.

I hadn't sent any Christmas cards out for the last few years, however this year I got it together and made these simple yet elegant cards.  I am finding that I love the embossed look on cardstock and rarely make any cards without it anymore.  I used the polka dot folder and vintage wallpaper folders for these.  I also love the glitter paper and used it for these.  Not much else to put these two together.
Oh and did I mention I love the Cherry Cobbler bakers twine? :)
I do hope you are having some time to relax and savor the holiday season.
I am reminded of the reason for the season and continue to count my blessings everyday!
Merry Christmas!

Be inspired to create!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment