Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Melinda!

 Hello and Happy Friday! 
Today is my good friend Melinda's birthday.  I made her this bright and springy card and gift.
Sadly that awesome egg stamp is no longer available through Stampin' Up :(.
When I saw a project with that egg I fell in love with it but I couldn't find it in any catalog!
I was very sad.  Luckily my crafty friend Julia had the set and was kind enough to share it with me!
Thank you Julia!!!!
Although the egg stamp is not available, all the other elements in the card are.
I used the elegant butterfly punch, the pennant punch, itty bitty shapes punch, bitty banners stamp and die cut, textured impressions embossing folder, bakers twine and some rhinestone jewels for both of these projects.  I am finding that I love the embossing folders so much that I rarely do a project anymore without them. 

I think this project is crisp bright and springy, perfect for a pre- Easter birthday.
Happy Birthday Melinda!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Be inspired to create!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. You are such an awesome friend Tina. Bet Melinda will be so grateful for the awesome card and gift.

    ReplyDelete