Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mom & Dads Anniversary Card

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Yesterday was my parents 52nd anniversary!  I can hardly believe that is has already been 2 years since we celebrated their big 50th on a cruise ship! I am constantly astonished at how quickly time passes. 
In honor of their anniversary I made them this card.  After 52 ears of marriage they are still in love, so I thought the two love birds were appropriate :)

These are the Stampin' Up tools used to make this card:
Stampin' up cardstock  for all but the birds.  The I love you paper was purchased at Joannes.
Large oval punch 119855
Bird builder punch 17191
Full heart punch 119883
Labels collection framelits 125598
Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder 127819
Affection Collection Stamp Set 127949

I hope you have a great week!
Be inspired to create!
And as always, drop me a line if you would like more information on this project.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment