Sunday, March 30, 2014

I am still here and here's a couple of Easter projects.


Hello out there!
I know I haven't posted since last year.  Oddly enough I have been making so many things for every holiday, but have failed to post.  I won't catch up with Christmas and Valentine's day projects.  However, I have lots of vintage inspired projects and Easter projects to share.
Let's start with the altered $1.00 frame purchased at Michaels.  I simply put a coat of white paint on the frame.  Then used paper, an embossing folder and embellishments to make this Easter egg decoration.
Next we have a decopuaged egg in a nest.  The paper mâché egg and nest both came from Hobby Lobby.  Finished this project off with glitter, linen thread and a rose.
Had so much fun with the eggs that I made a lot of them! 
Come back tomorrow for another project! 
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment