Saturday, October 10, 2009

Still crazy for my Little Pumpkin Snowman!

OK, I know you are sick of this little guy! But I just can't help myself. I promise this will be the last time you see him this year. But I can't make any promises for next year ;)
I had some round coasters leftover from a Christmas project. I cut round circles out of scrapbooking paper, 2 for the front and 1 for the back. I made a loop out of black ribbon and hot glued to the back of the coaster, I then folded crepe paper like bunting all around the back of the circle. I covered it all with 1 piece of scrapbook paper cut in a circle. I like it!

2 comments:

  1. I think that is soooOOOO cute Tina, and keep using that little guy, I love him. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sick of seeing him yet! Keep him coming!

    ReplyDelete