Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The little things in life

I had become so overwhelmed with all the "things" I needed to get done at home that I didn't know where to begin. I think the funky weather wasn't helping either.
Luckily we have had several days of sunshine here in Lodi CA!
As I finally got to my yard work, I found a few of these perfect gardenias in my front yard! I had to cut a couple of them. Something so small yet so beautiful.
I am thankful for the sunshine and for the beautiful flowers that it brings.
I was also able to get to the other chores that were burdening my mind. My garage looks lovely!
I am so thankful for the days of sunshine we have had. My weekend was not all work though, John and I went out to dinner on Valentines day. That was wonderful too! So I can say I had a productive and fun weekend.
I am home again today because my son is sick. So I will stay in to keep an eye on him. Hope work isn't too horrible when I go back tomorrow! :(

Did you get a chance to get out and absorb some Vitamin K this weekend? I sure hope you did!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your son is sick. Hope he is feeling much better this evening. The sunshine has been nice, and it sure brightens up the spirit. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are perfect ~ I didn't realize you had a "green thumb", I thought that was Old Olive Crafter's Ink! LOL! Glad Zach got better so you could get back to your cubicle! :o)

    ReplyDelete