Monday, August 30, 2010

Keeping the Halloween Mojo going!!

I was only able to create 1 thing this weekend. But 1 is better then 0 right? :)
Julia told me about these cute little hand sanitizers over at Bath & Body Works.
They are cute all by themselves.
But create a container for them and you have way too cute!!! Julia found the directions for this project at Pink Buckaroo designs.
Last week the hand sanitizers were 5 for $5 at Bath and Body Works. So there you have it if you want to try these yourself.

The inside of the container. The possibilities are are endless for designing these cute little packages. Here is part of the reason that I didn't do much crafting this weekend. Took a carload of kids and my parents to Monterey yesterday to check out my daugthers new place. We checked out the house she is renting with her roomates in Marina. Then we went into Monterey for pizza at Gianni's (Great pizza!) Then we did a little bargain shopping and headed to the beach for a bit before heading home. This photo is of my kids, my neices and Johns daughter goofing at the beach!!! Have a great week! Talk to you soon!







1 comment:

  1. Your Halloween creation turned out very cute Tina. The picture at the beach makes me wish I was on the coast (vacation would be nice)! Thanks for sharing and for the referrals from your blog! You're AWESOME!!! Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete