Monday, September 27, 2010

Yes, more Halloween! Sorry I can't stop!!!

Here are the 2 variations of the pizza box. 6' X 11" for the larger box and 5 1/2" X 8" for the smaller.
The Splitcoast tutorial calls for the 6" X 11". I think I like the small box better??? What do you think? Yes more bags! I got this idea from Angie's ChicnScratch blog. I used my 4" X 8" bags for these. Cutting the bags down to a 4" height and cutting a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" piece of black cardstock then a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper to go over that. Punched a small oval on top, embellished and tied up with a piece of ribbon! Now I have even more containers to fill with candy! I am still loving the witch hat and boots stamps. I have one more project to do with those! Then I will put them away til next year.


Have a wonderful week!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like them both ~ you did a great job and your photos sure are crisp! Thanks for sharing Tina and keep on Stampin'. Luv ya, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all soooooo cute. AS far as the boxes go, it depends on what is inside, if it was pizza, I would go with the larger, otherwise, I agree, the smaller one is very cute!! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, J~

    ReplyDelete