Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Business Card/Gift Card Holder

Julia brought one of of these cute little card holders over Saturday. I had to have the directions to make them! Julia was able to get the directions from Wilda .
I put my business card on one side and made a cute little flower magnet for the other side to give as thank yous for my first workshop orders.
These will also be perfect for Mother's day with a gift card on one side and a flower magnet on the other side. Can't wait to make more!!!
Thanks Julia and Wilda for this one!!!
(These are very very easy to make, drop on over to Wilda's if you want directions!)
Hope your week is off to a great start!
Be inspired to create!
Tina


1 comment:

  1. Your creations that Wilda was so gracious to give us instructions for turned out great! I know you guests are going to love getting one with their Stampin' UP! order. Great job Tina.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete