Friday, April 20, 2012

Square Scallop Vintage Box

I think one of my favorite things about Stampin' Up die cuts is how many different things you can make with each one.
Take the square scallop die for instance, I have made everything from a rag quilt purse to this cute little vintage looking box!
I am still loving the Morning Mocha paper so I used it again. With a large scallop circle and small circle scallop punch, paper and some water, you can crinkle up these cute flowers!
Looking forward to making many more of these cuties!

I hope you have had a great week!
We are looking forward to a "summer" like weekend!
Be inspired to create!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. That turned out so cute, I love it Tina! I saw your pic on Nikki's site, great job on the scrapbook idea. So glad you can learn so much "new" stuff. Big hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete