Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter and a Big Thank You!!!

First things first, a big huge thank you to my good friend and mentor Julia! She wanted to be sure that as a new demonstrator I had a very important tool in my collection!
She bought me the Stampin' up score tool and the diagonal plate to go with it!
I don't know how I managed without these great tools!!! I can now make my own envelopes to match my cards!!! And that is only the beginning! More to come!

I had already made these Easter cards for my parents and mother-in-law. This morning I took out my new handy scoring tool and diagonal plate and made matching envelopes. I am sure they will love these!!!!

Have a Happy Easter!
Be inspired to create!
Tina

2 comments:

  1. Your recipients are going to love those Easter cards with the matching envelopes! Glad you like the Simply Scored and Diagonal Plate. You deserve much more, you've been a dedicated crafter for many years and you inspire me! Thanks Tina ~ Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete