Monday, June 17, 2013

More Patriotifc Boxes for 4th of July!

I am still in full on 4th of July mode!  My first batch of banners and favors are all gone! So I am on to making more.  This stand up box is 4" high and holds a handful of candy nicely.
Used my Stampin' Up Apothecary accents framelits for the red paper with stars, and then cut the white circle with the Perfect Pennants Bigz die cut.  Topped that off with a 1" wide rosette, Vintage Faceted designer button and cherry cobbler bakers twine.  There you have another cute little favor that would look adorable on a plate at the 4th of July BBQ!

I still have red white and blue paper left!  More to come! :)

Have a great week!
Be inspired to create!

Tina

1 comment:

  1. So cute, no wonder they're selling like wildfire! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete