Monday, June 3, 2013

Mr & Mrs Wedding Card

A very good friend of my daughters is getting married next weekend.  My daughter asked me to make a card.  I was honored to fulfill her request.
The wedding colors are red white and black.  I came up with this card for the bride and groom.
Started with a 5" X 10" piece of white card stock , then cut a black piece of card stock with the square scallop.  Embossed the black scallop square with dot embossing folder. Stamped the Mr & Mrs towels on white paper, trimmed and rounded the edges.  Stamped the Mr & Mrs towels again with black ink and cut just the Mr & Mrs out with a circle punch.  Finished it off by adding the tiny flowers, tiny pearl accents and a red ribbon.
Then I realized that I needed a special envelope for this 5 X 5 card. After wasting lots of paper I finally figured it out!!  I can now make envelopes for any size card!
I am working on easy directions with pictures for tutorial challenged people like me!
Come back soon for that!

Have a great week!
Be inspired to create!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors. That turned out so cute. I love the little towel bar and Mr. & Mrs. towels. The newlyweds will love the card and the "matching, right-size" envelope!

    ReplyDelete