Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A cool t-shirt find and packing for vacation

I squeezed in a little trip to my local Goodwill store this afternoon looking for frames. (I love seeing the things other blogger's find at their local Goodwill stores.) I didn't find any frames, however, I did find this cool t-shirt. I love this stuff, but it is usually pretty expensive, so I didn't feel bad paying a mere $2.75 for it! It is already washed and folded and ready to go!!!

And speaking of ready to go. I am going to Monterey tomorrow night with my daughter so we can be at CSUMB bright and early Friday morning for orientation. Saturday morning we are heading to Camp De Sabla for a family vacation. I normally do not plan too far ahead, so I am proud to say that I am doing laundry and getting the piles of clothes ready tonight! I feel so organized! Not to say that I don't have a lot of other things to do before we leave, but at least I am packing! Are you organized? Do you get everything ready for your trips like a week in advance like my mom does? Or do you get it all together at the last minute and make it work like I do ? :)

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Tina! I love what you've done with the place... Looking forward to your future blog posts!

    ReplyDelete