Sunday, July 5, 2009

Testing, this is my first post over here


Test, Test, this is only a test! :)

This is my first post at my new bloghome.

I am still figuring things out over here, may have to ask some of my other blogspot friends for some help :)


But let's talk about the 4th of July one more time. I do hope you all had a nice one. We could not have asked for nicer weather, sunny but not too hot! We went to Sacramento for a neighborhood street party and parade. Lots of fun! This was my 3rd year attending and it is always fun! Live bands, good food, parade! Could you ask for anything more!

Then got out to Lodi Lake last night for the fireworks. I had heard they were cutting the show to 15 minutes to save thousands of dollars. So I went in with a slightly defeated attitude about the whole thing. But I swear they went on for over 15 minutes and the finale was awesome! So I won't complain about the cutbacks. With the economy as it is, I guess everything has to get cutback, even 4th of July fireworks shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment