Monday, July 20, 2009

A great site for gifts!



Have you seen collapsible totes?? They are perfect for so many things!!! You have to go to: http://www.whitneycarolinedesigns.com/whatsnew.html and check them out. If you need a personalized gift for a baby shower, wedding shower or just about any occasion you have to see what she has here. I want to get one of the duffle bags with a monogram and a collapsible tote with a monogram. When I have some extra $$$$ I hope to order both!!! (Gifts for myself.)
I do have some pretty photos from my vacation, but I am having technical difficulties (AGAIN!). Hope to get that resolved soon. But I just wanted to share some good stuff with you in the meantime!

1 comment:

  1. How fun are these totes! thanks for the link! and thanks also for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete