Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How to dress up a Hershey bar

Who doesn't love some Hershey chocolate?
One way to dress up the bars is to wrap them in scrapbooking paper and tie them up with ribbon and a tag. Makes for a nice little thank you gift or hostess gift. I found the regular size bars in a package of 6 for $3.18 at Wal Mart. I also found the large bars at Wal Mart for $1.50 each. I just received some new paper and ribbon from Stampin' Up today. Gave me a little motivation to create tonight. I am still making the little bags with the top note die. This time I just embellished with a nice bow and button! Simple and easy. I used the same paper and ribbon for the Hershey bars.
Here are the large bars individually wrapped and the 3 stacks of regular size. I made litte tags for them and that is it! Now I have to snap out of my craft mode and fold some clothes and clean the kitchen! YUCK!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Those turned out sooooooo cute Tina! Also wanted to say "Congrats" on the new addition to your family!!! Your puppy is tooooooo cute! Hugs, J~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to pretty up a simple chocolate bar. Lovely! Crafting is so much better than cleaning. Hope you get to do more today. Best wishes, :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you were a woman on a mission last night! You go girl!!!!! Glad you're enjoying your new Stampin'UP! goodies. Love ya, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, "clothes" but I prefer my Chocolate NAKED! ;)

    ReplyDelete