Friday, December 4, 2009

December 4th??? Are you kidding me???

Really, I just can not believe that Christmas is just around the corner! It is scary how fast time flies. I do plan on finishing up my shopping today. I have really cut the list down, probably just like everyone else. Although I cut the list down, I still have to make my packages look pretty!!! I am loving this paper and ribbon purchased at Costco. Such a great deal! The ribbon comes in a roll of 50 yards! I have enough for gifts and crafts!!! Score!!! I also purchased the gift tags at Costco, they are very pretty, and there are so many different designs that come in the package. There are even gift card holders in the package. The paper came in a two roll two sided set! Since I am cutting back on my shopping I probably won't even use 1 roll this year. I love the blue white and silver snowy look!!!! Great deal!
I found this cool sparkly bow at Big Lots for $4.00. I love the color! I really didn't need it, but I hung it on the inside of my front door, for me to look at while I am in the living room!

I guess my kitty is getting in the Christmas spirit, she decided to lounge in the top of a box with a bag and watch we wrap gifts. Silly cat!



3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you got many things done in your time away. I've barely done any shopping, haven't decorated or put up the tree yet, and certainly haven't wrapped any presents. I plan to make or bake many things rather than buying much to the dismay of my kids. HA! Everyone I know has everything! Our cat loves to jump into paper bags, boxes, open suitcases. Have a great weekend. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and silver too Tina ~ see, your house isn't a disaster and you're way ahead of the game! Very nice and I know you've got to be enjoying the beauty of it all. Love ya, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooooo lucky to have so much done. I haven't gotten a thing done, and no decorations up, no gifts bought, nothing wrapped!!!! You are awesome Tina!!!! :o) Judy

    ReplyDelete