Sunday, January 3, 2010

Family Get Togethers at my house

Yesterday we celebrated my daughters Dec 27th birthday, my brothers Jan 6th birthday and my neices Jan 13th birthday at my house. Just a little family get together! To set the mood I made these banners. Just cut paper into 4" X 4" squares and used the Cricut for the letters. Simple, not too time consuming and it really makes the mantle pop. These are the ice cream pies from Coldstone. We had chocolate chip cookie dough and pecan turtle. Yummy!! Everyone liked them! I didn't forget the monogrammed cupcake tower idea from Imperfectly Beautiful. I will use that for my neice Shelby's 16th birthday coming up Feb 28th. Looking forward to that one and will blog it for sure!!Here are our birthday babies. My daughter Val on your left, my brother Bobby in the middle, and his daughter, my neice Sydney on the right.
My brother Bobby gave me an outside fire pit for Christmas!!! I love it! We made use of it last night. I don't know what it is about sitting around a campfire, but I do love it! Here is my mom, sitting by the fire holding Eva. Ahhh, so sweet!

Here are John and I and there is little Eva again! Oops she blinked!

Here is Grandpa who tries to be too cool to smile! And here is my brothers older daughter Shelby, who was really giving us a big smile!!! They too were enjoying the fire pit in the backyard!
I forgot to mention and take pictures of the delicious food we had!!! I made a greek salad and it was yummy! My mom made empenadas and Puerto Rican rice! This food was so delicious! Everyone loved it!!! (even our non family non Puerto Rican guests haha!) Luckily, we have some leftovers for today. Hmm, is it to early for rice and empanadas???
Have a great day! Talk to you again soon!!!!














3 comments:

  1. That looks great Tina, I love the banners and the outside fire with Eva trading laps for pictures. What an awesome family you have and it's unbelievable that Val is already 21! Happy Birthday all~ Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What nice sharing! You are so awesome Tina, and always manage to fit everything in! Happy B'day to all. Can't wait to see you again. Love ya, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina! I haven't been blog posting or surfing in a lonnng time! I just caught up with yours and am so impressed...even tho' you've been busy too you still find time to blog about it! I love your new doggie!

    ReplyDelete