Saturday, August 8, 2009

The A/C is on but I am getting Fall Fever!

It is hot here today and I am sitting here with the A/C on, but I have Fall on the brain. I came upon Lilybeans Paperie and got the Fall bug! She has some really nice things made up and I must try to make them! I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head, but for today I have just this one little project to share with you.

This cute little bag/basket is made with the Top Note die cut from Stampin' Up. I used black and orange scrapbook paper for the die cut. Found the stamp at Joanne's for $1.00 and had the little spider from last year. The scrapbook paper die cuts are adhered to a small white bag that I have cut down to fit. Tied it up with black ribbon and dangled the little spider from it. WHEN the Halloween candy comes out I just put some in the bag and that wraps it up! Pretty basic. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment