Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Good Day!!!

Why yes indeed, sometimes it's the little things in life that make it so great!!!
I received this little cutie from my friend Julia. I spotted this in the holiday Stampin' Up catalog and fell in love with this little snow pumpkin and she made it for me!!!! Love you Julia!!!
This looks tiny in the photo, but it is actually pretty big, about 8" X 8". This alone would have made my day!!! But things just kept going well!

I had 20 raffle tickets to sell for Tokay Junior Tiger Football and sold them all before lunch! Woohoo!!

Met with my friend Melinda at lunch to taste some MediFast food and talk about the plan. Surprisingly, I liked everything I tried. I am hearing nothing but good things about this program. People are losing weight, getting off of high blood pressure meds, lowering their cholesterol. Melinda and her husband Mike are both on the plan and are looking great!
If you want to get more information from Melinda let me know and I can put you in touch with her.

After work John, his kids, my son and I went to dinner at Habanero Hots in Lodi. Not only was the food dee-lish, but we had a $25.00 gift card so it was a deal too!!!! If you want to find out about the $25.00 deal go to restaurant.com. There are a few conditions but it was certainly worth it.
After dinner we took a little trip to Joannes and Bed Bath and Beyond. It was a nice evening.

I then came home and tried another idea on my Halloween Peet Pot baskets, and I am liking these better than the ones I made last night. More color. What do you think?




2 comments:

  1. Wow Tina ~ what an awesome day! Your baskets are cuter than bugs! You did a great job and the orange does make them stand out more ... love 'em!! Thanks for all the compliments, you're a lifetime friend and you mean the world to me. Glad I could help make a good day great! Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete