Friday, September 25, 2009

What a mess!!!!!

Are you an organized crafter? Or do you keep pulling more stuff out and make a bigger and bigger mess before it is all said and done?
Wasn't sure if I should post my mess, but this is me, this is how I roll. The mess gets overwhelming. I legitimize it because I don't have an actual office or craft room. Someday I will have the office/craft room, but for today it is the kitchen table.
My kitchen table is small so that makes the mess look even worse!!!

I eventually get it all together and narrow it down to 1 basket full of supplies for 1 project. Who'd of thunk it! That is what I should do every time. But I get all these ideas and start making 1 or 2 or 3 different things at a time and just keep making a bigger mess. Maybe I need to control my adult ADD :) and focus on one thing at a time. What a concept!!
This basket holds the supplies to finish up 20 of these cute little Top Note die cut Fall bag/baskets to donate to a bake sale at work supporting the United Way.



1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha Glad I am not the only one... My poor family has to wait to eat when this mommy crafts, I have to clear the table first!

    ReplyDelete