Sunday, September 13, 2009

I should be doing housework,,,,, but I'm not

Yes there is laundry to be done, my kitchen table is a disaster zone with craft stuff all over it and the carpet could use vacuuming. But I just want to craft! I really wish I could make a living at this stuff, it is so much fun!!!! I'm on a BOO banner binge. Can you tell? :) I am loving this vintage wall hanging. I am debating on keeping it myself???? I used lots of elements and I think I am liking that!

These were put together last night by John and I. A poster frame, poster paper and scrapbooking paper purchased at Joannes will help keep this memory for Johns son Zach. We are going to add 2 more elements to this to complete it.
Did I already say I love doing this stuff and wish I could do it full time???

Same thing here, but this was for John. He wanted to keep a memory of being an extra in this movie. We are going to add 1 more photo to it.


Well, it's still early and there is a load of laundry in the washer, so I am sure I will get something done around the house today. I think I am just happy to be home!


3 comments:

  1. wayyyyy cute! I should be doing laundry and I'm reading blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Tina (and John) ~ everything looks awesome! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pulled into blogland by my cousin in July and I just can't get enough. I also love to craft and there are days when housework is the last thing on my mind. I say a craft a day keeps the blues at bay! Happy crafting to you -- the housework will always be there. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete